Monday, November 14, 2005

Recharged from the weekend

Truely one of the best weekends I have had in awhile. Best because it was a combination of social, indulgence and relaxation.

One of my indulgences is a freshly brewed pot of tea (not tea bags but proper tea leaves!) anytime of the day esp. on the weekend. It is sheer bliss as it warms the body, clears the mind and puts a smile on my face.

Back at work today - a little slow in getting started as usual.

Spoke to my cuz from Sydney and shared our "battle" stories - so relief to know that I am not alone in this! While chatting with her, I booked myself a one week holiday to Sydney in Jan to catch up with her and another girlfriend. Talk about spontaniety! I am so looking forward to catching up with them! What a fantastic way of starting 2006 - with a holiday!

What will 2006 bring, I wonder? Continued stability and more holidays I say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home