Wednesday, December 14, 2005

~Christmas Party~

Today is the company's Christmas Cocktail Party.

It is amazing the number of guests in attendance when there is free drinks and canapes, isn't it?

It is events like this that I wish I can drink like a fish.

My drink of choice has always been Lemon, Lime & Bitters - very refreshing drink that never gets me drunk. I wish I can down beers and wines like the rest. For some reason, I have never acquired a taste for alcohol except for rum found in rumballs?!

Oh well, at least I will be the most sober one and since I am the organiser, it is best I stay dignified.

Just when I thought I'd finish my work day for the year this Friday, it would seem that I have to work another week just like the rest of the world. A few more important tasks to finalised...oh well, at least I will be in air-con (that's more than a bonus in itself in this heat). That means, I will have the month of January 06 off!

Enjoy the silly season and be a little silly - enjoy the last few weeks of 2005 and look forward to 2006.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home