Thursday, December 08, 2005

Rumballs = Good Night Sleep!!!

There is another very good reason why you should attempt making ME Rumballs...besides impressing your friends and relatives with them, you will also definitely get a really good night's sleep without any interruptions. The husband can fart loudly and you wouldn't even flinch! I didn't :P

You see, I have had a challenging 3 weeks at work which resulted in sleepless nights. The toss and turn, the sleeping on the other end of the bed, the counting of 100 sheeps, the breathing in and out slowly, etc etc...all didn't work for me. Work related matters consumed me no end. It was awful, I became super moody, grumpy and sleepy during the day!

For me, the light at the end of the tunnel came in the form of ME Rumballs. It is so morish. In fact, I savour 2 each evening when I return from work. Coupled with the humidity and heat, it is no wonder that by 8pm - all the alcohol would have crept up to my head, making me super sedated and quite pleasant company actually. By 10pm, I would willingly head off to bed and within 1 minute, I would be out like a light and wouldn't open my eyes till 6am the next day. Absolutely fantastic!

So what next? Well, I have to make another batch of ME Rumballs for Christmas now that supplies are getting low. It is so worth it!

Have it with coffee, baileys on the rocks, scotch on the rocks or on its own. It is simply D-I-V-I-N-E.

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger serene said...

okay! i'm bought! i shall attempt to make myself some ME Rumballs before the week is over! *God help me keep my motivation at bay*

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous mlicy said...

I'm still trying hard to keep that motivation. I saw the supermarket fruit cake today, but just couldn't bring myself to buy it. My family hates fruit cakes and we're bound to get at least 1 as a Christmas present, which would be far too late since I'm intending to make them FOR the Christmas gathering!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Magdalene said...

Serene - Congratulations! Those rumballs are so easy, it is screw-up free, girlfriend! It is the silly season - indulge a little. What is life, if you don't give in a little?!

Mlicy - just make those rumballs. It is so good...if you get given a fruit cake for Christmas, then make another batch...I am making another batch tonight after just one week, mine is going like HOT CAKES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home