Friday, January 13, 2006

It's a Wrap!

I had a most wonderful and memorable time in Sydney. It is almost hard to believe that it has been 6 years since I have been on a vacation on my own. Well, it comes as no surprise since it has been 6 years since hubby and I laid eyes on each other! This trip is more like a food lover's vacation. I was taken to so many wonderful and interesting eateries!!!

Here's a little collection of the photos I have taken on my holidays:

For DIE HARD Chocoholics - Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar
The desserts are all to die for. I was so choc-ed up, I had to refrain from injesting any chocolate anything for the next four days!!!!
They even have a wide range of merchandise which I couldn't resist!


#1 Hospitality by Cousin and her fiance
My cousin and her soon-to-be husband were most generous and hospitable during my stay. They made my stay so relaxing and enjoyable! THANK YOU!! :-)


Sydney Fish Market - bestest and freshest seafood, ever!
Located at Pyrmont, just 10 mins from Sydney CBD is the Sydney Fish Market. It has heaps of stores selling fresh seafood of many varieties. Can be bought fresh and prepared at home or let them do it on the spot! We had super duper fresh sashimi (tuna, salmon and King Fisher) as well as some deep fried variety for cousin's fiance.



The Rocks
One of my favourite spots in Sydney. Very pictureque, steep in history and architecture.




A Day at the Beach - DeeWhy
The sun decided to come out on my second last day so off to the beach we went!


Caught up with a few friends


Final Night - Orbit Bar; 42 storeys above Sydney CBD
Don't have to tell you that it has the most spectacular view. Unfortunately for us, it was an overcast day! The ambience, company, food and drinks were brilliant!




Goodbye Sydney, for now at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home