Tuesday, March 28, 2006

10 more days...

Feeling rather accomplished of late despite being on the uphill of learning while batttling a head cold for a week. Two events down and 58 more to go (i am serious). Yee-Haa!

A well deserved break is definitely in the works. To be exact, in about 10 days time I will be on an aeroplane bound for Singapore. It has been four years since I've been back - can't quite get my mind around the lapse (has it been that long already?).

It is certainly true that as what we get older, time seems to vanish without much effort! Cold blind me!

The agenda for Singapore besides the shoe shopping and stock up on beauty products at duty free are catching up with family (both sides as my mother-in-law now works as a teacher in S'pore), hanging out with friends, exploring new places (e.g. esplanade theatres on the bay), go on a cruise with both sets of parents, etc. By the end of the "holiday", we would be on post holiday mode. That's why, we have another 5 days at home just resting and getting my bodies and brains back to Brisbane mode. Back to reality.

Singapore. Here I come!

4 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger serene said...

Welcome home soon!! Cannot wait to see you!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Sue said...

I stock up on food and more food! Counting the days when I am back home!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Magdalene said...

It is amazing no matter how many years we have lived in our adopted country...we still call Singapore home.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger serene said...

haha babes, i'll trade places with both of you, anytime!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home