Thursday, March 09, 2006

To shopping...to shopping

Yesterday was "one of those days" at work. Brains bursting at the seams, eyes running dry, every punctuation mark and comment out of my mouth was foul (no one was in the office), etc etc. You get the point.

I reached the point of no return at 3pm. A few more foul words out my mouth, I threw my hands up in the air, shut down my computer and left work, without turning back once.


Just one block away from work is Queen St Mall - the shopping mecca of Brisbane. I sashayed my way towards it with determination that "I will pamper myself!"

So I walked into one of my favourite boutiques and guess what? Everything was 50% off because of post renovation! Is that MEANT TO BE or is that MEANT TO BE? I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and me leaving work early was so meant to be!!!

I walked in with a BIG SMILE and picked out three items - 2 skirts and 1 top. Would you believe it? They all fit too! How much did they cost? Only $58 and that includes 10% GST! It is so meant to happen!

With a big shopping bag in hand, I spotted Body Shop from across the Mall and thought it's about time I pampered myself further. In there, I bought a cactus scrub (you scrub with this thing before you jump into the shower - meant to increase circulation so less cellulite and rid dry skin), mango body scrub (to get rid of more dead skin, I want my skin to glow!) and mango body wash (to smell like a tropical fruit). Why Mango? because I have the mango moisturiser at home!

No guesses what I did last night all by myself....PAMPER of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home