Sunday, April 30, 2006

OH What a Night!

On Saturday 29th April, Jared took me to one of the most breathe-taking performances ever! Jazz Meets the Symphony starring Jams Morrison with Lalo Schifrin with The Queensland Orchestra. It was the ONLY PERFORMANCE in Brisbane and yes, it was a FULL HOUSE!

I will remember this night for a long time. This perfect collaboration transported me to worlds unimagined and untravelled, brought tears to my eyes, had me moving my body and head from side to side, had my feet tapping to the beat of the music! Oh wow!

If there is a good excuse to have a child, this would be it...so that my child will be able to experience the wonders and magic of music.

To top it off, we even had great seats! Second row from the front and right in front of James Morrison. As luck would have it, there was only one empty seat in the Lyric Theatre and it was right in front of me! Allelujah!

From the words of Victor Hugo:
Music express that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent
Photos from this can be viewed via MAGUSTA'S WORLD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home