Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My definition of a weekend...

This is my definition of a weekend. No fussing, no housework and no deadlines. How perfect that would be!

Instead my wish for weekends is to be surrounded by good company or just the husband and no one else, endless canapes and a good drop or two! Considering this is a so-called short work week (4 days), you must be wondering why I am already thinking of the weekend. Well, it is never far from my mind.

What are you doing this weekend?




5 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger QuEeN NaThaLiA said...

Haha.. what a great weekend that sounds. I will be working on my assignment which will be a challenge but a challenge that will also be fulfilling.

p.s. do think of me when you chill? :P

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger REDLeader said...

Eh...election time in the little red dot this weekend

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Magdalene said...

Jean - enjoy being a student, it is such a wonderful lifestyle.

Adrian - wah biang! you have to do what you have to do!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger serene said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger REDLeader said...

ya man...My vote may be the one that breaks the camel's back. hahaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home