Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Walk In The Park

Current temp/countdown: 20C, 15 days to winter

Although it took 30 minutes on foot from my office to my appointment at Parliament House, it was the best 30 minutes of my day as I took a walk in the park. This is no ordinary park, it is in fact, The Botanic Gardens, nestled in Brisbane CBD.

With the cool autumn breeze caressing my face and the sun following my every step, I feel like the luckiest girl alive. It was a breatheless moment, for me.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take,
but the moments that take our breath away

I stood quietly with eyes closed first and then opened them to take in the serenity and beauty of nature around me. Time stood still. PERFECT.


Yes, I always have a digital camera in my handbag. You never know when it might come in handy or when you would like to capture those special and unexpected moments in your life. If you would like to check out the photos I took today, check out my online photo diary at Magusta's World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home