Friday, June 02, 2006

Down the River...

It's finally Friday! I can't wait to get out of the air-conditioned office and have some freah cold air.

In about 5 minutes, I will turn off my laptop, switch off my mobile phone, cross the road to the ferry terminal and to the cinema with Jared.

We are watching "The Da Vinci Code" this evening. Read the book so many times, heard so much about the movie and yes - I will go with no expectations.

This weekend - off to the discount grog outlet tomorrow to get 36 bottles of wine as gifts for the conference next week and on Sunday, we are having MIL over for lunch before she heads back to the Lion City next Friday!

Before I know it, I will be back at work on Monday. Bloody cold, I bet!

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger REDLeader said...

Looovely, lovely picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home